DEAR HMC ALUMNI,
First of all, I believe in you all so much, and you are very missed.
The team and I reminisce about each year often.
I believe God is doing something great in 2017 within Heartland Master's Commission, and each year I can honestly say, "The best is yet to come." With that in mind, I believe you as alumni represent the legacy of HMC. My heart is to be creative and find new ways to invest in you. Consider this a stepping stone. But, I would like to invite you to be a part of three things:
1. HMC Legacy Chapel. I hope to see you all this year on February 17, 2017. Please RSVP with the link below and indicate if you are bringing your spouse or fiancé. Sorry, no childcare...yet. RSVP Here.
2. Resources. I listed great books below. Let me know (in your RSVP above) which one we can send to you.
- H3 Leadership by Brad Lomenick - Great book on leadership and growing your influence. This book serves as an excellent reminder that as a leader we must "be humble, stay hungry, and always hustle."
- Jesus Pure and Simple by Wayne Cordeiro - With the complexity of our lives, the main thing we need to be constantly reminded is to go to Jesus. I have recommended this book to many people...they all love it.
- Steering Through Chaos by Scott Wilson - This book will give you important principles to help you endure the painful decisions during times of change.
- Seven Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey - You have heard in masters many times, "the key to success is discipline and obedience." This book will unpack that.
3. HMC Partner - I would like you to consider to be a partner with HMC. We need prayer, and would love to have you commit to a monthly basis. Our goal is to also keep tuition for future students affordable, while still providing excellence in discipleship, academics and experience. I would like you to prayerfully consider financially giving to HMC monthly (or one-time).